If you’re looking for a fun, colourful and easy-to-DIY party theme, a Lego themed party might be just the thing for you! Lego is such a popular brand among all ages. The party is sure to be a hit!
Here are a few tips and ideas:
- Stick to bright colours, mainly red, yellow, green and blue.
- Transform brownies, cake slices or cupcakes into edible Lego blocks by using icing and Smarties.
- Use real Lego blocks in your decor and on your snack table.
- Paste round buttons or circular shapes on bright paper bags to create an instant Lego goodie bag.
- Paint baby food containers yellow and add little faces to create little Lego characters.
For more inspiration, have a look at our fun inspiration board!